Contact person: Mark.Zhou
E-mail: [email protected]
Add: Yuanhua Town Haining City, Zhejiang Province, China
|Model NO.:UC series||Rolling Body:Ball Bearings|
|The Number of Rows:Single||Outer Dimension:Small (28-55mm)|
|Load Direction:Radial Bearing||Separated:Unseparated|
|Production Capacity:880, 000PCS/Year|
1. Strong technology service support.
2. Low frictional torque.
3. Good export experence
4. Use GCR15materail
Insert bearings are designed to fit into bearing housings. They are often sold when assembled into a suitable bearing housing but may also be bought alone. They have the characteristic of being self aligning and can be easily mounted in a housing block. The housing is available in various configurations.
Insert bearings and bearing housings are used in motors, chain belts, automobiles, chain wheels, mining, metallurgy, mechanical transmission dyeing, chemical industry, textile machinery, agricultural machinery, and machines for food processing and packing.
Features of insert bearings
1. They have deep grooves and wide inner rings.
2. Our insert bearings are mostly made of chrome steel Gcr15 and stainless steel AISI304.
3. They are compact and have the ability to easily align when in operation.
4. These bearings have a compact design and are easy to mount and dismount.